ADVANCED POWERSKATING & TECHNIQUE CAMPS
Teaching powerskating is my passion and I firmly believe the most important skill any young hockey player can focus on is skating – “The best players are the best skaters!” These sessions will include lots of advanced edge-work and foot-work. The drills will have a huge focus on balance & coordination, body-weight shifts, and using their edges in ways they probably never have before! The players will be challenged to execute drills that will force them to get better and stronger on their feet – The more they can do in their skates, the better hockey players they will become. Drills will be ran with a high pace to ensure maximum repetitions per player. The best part about this camp is that the players thrive on challenging themselves and end up absolutely loving this one!
These sessions are guaranteed to:
- Stretch the skater’s legs out
- Build leg and core strength
- Improve endurance, conditioning, balance & coordination
- Highly Improve edge-work & foot-work (both forwards & backwards)
- Increase recognition of how body-weight shifts can improve posture & technique
- Improve overall skating ability
Camp Cancellation Policies: Should a camp be cancelled for any reason by the instructor, refunds will be issued with notice. If you have registered for a camp and need to cancel, a refund of 95% will be issued.