Our fall adult skills was such a blast we just had to continue it!
In this spring program, we will focus on the following skills;
- EDGE WORK – FORWARDS & BACKWARDS
- STRIDE WORK – FORWARDS & BACKWARDS
- PUCK HANDLING BASICS & FUNDAMENTALS
- SPEED WITH THE PUCK
- RAPID CHANGES OF DIRECTION
- PASSING & PASSING MECHANICS
- SHOOTING & SHOOTING MECHANICS
- … AND SO MUCH MORE!
Becoming better skaters is everything to the game of hockey. Part of this is making sure we are mobile and flexible enough to execute a lot of the general movements on the ice. We will really emphasize hip mobility and upper body mechanics to immediately improve your posture increasing your ability to “move.” You will be amazed at how fast you feel the improvement!
So…what are you waiting for? It is your time to EXPERIENCE THE DIFFERENCE!