No one breaks down shooting like we do. We take any and every shot you can think of and break down each step into smaller, more intricate components to build up to the real thing. Much like our noted Advanced Powerskating Progression camp, there is a profound progressive structure, which leads to improvement via the pathways of repetitions and connection from drill to drill. Players are sure to get an abundance of reps with no shortage of correction and instruction. We have found the perfect system; it is time for you to apply it to your game!
Our unique breakdown of mechanics are focused on the following:
- The basic body-weight transfer shooting off of both the front and back leg
- The quick release (snap shot)
- Catch and release
- Shooting in stride
- Bottom Hand Power
- Changing the angle of the shot
- Puck protection into a scoring chance
- Maneuvers in tight spaces leading to scoring chances
- Quick hands, quick feet, quick shot
- Creativity & deception leading to scoring chances
- …And so much more!